jufesnoon Electronics (‘jufesnoon’ or ‘we’) respects the privacy of all customers who visit our website or provide information to us over the Internet. This website (the ‘Site’) is owned and operated by jufesnoon and its affiliates for the purpose of providing to its users information about jufesnoon products and services. This policy shows what information we collect and how we will treat the information.
Information we may collect
We may collect information that can identify you (‘personal information’), such as your name and email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us by using our Site or in some other manner, or (ii) from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources. We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our Site:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our Site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
How we may use information we collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our Site;
- Facilitate use of our Site;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our Site, products and services; and
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Site.
With whom we may share information we collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Business affiliates;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our Site or offline; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
- When required to disclose "point of sale" (POS) information to a supplier for market research and payment of commission to the supplier’s sales force. POS information may be used by us and select manufacturer representatives to follow up on new design activity.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our Site;
- To stop receiving promotional emails from us by
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our Site may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address above or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
How to contact us
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. When you sign in to your account on our website, we will record your username and the name associated with your username in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our Site, Content and advertising.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click ‘Help’ in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our Site may not function properly.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in promotional (or other) e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing on the Web. Web servers automatically will identify a computer by its IP address. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. On occasion, aggregate IP address information that does not identify any particular user may be compiled and shared with strategic partners, merchants and advertisers.
Special Programs and Promotions
At times, we may enter into special relationships with third party companies to execute a specific promotion or program. Unless otherwise specified, any information, including personal information that you provide as part of any of these promotions or programs will be shared with these third party partners. By participating in activities or providing your information in connection with these promotions or programs, you also consent to our providing your personal information to those third parties. Since these third parties will use your information in accordance with their own privacy practices, you should check their Web sites for information regarding their privacy policies.
Third Party Service Providers
Any information collected about you via the Site will only be within jufesnoon and its affiliates. jufesnoon does not sell, rent or give away information that personally identifies customers to these parties, except jufesnoon may release aggregated marketing statistics to business partners or may use these in press releases, advertising, or published reports, in which case, we would not personally identify you or any other customer without your consent.
The Site uses industry standard encryption to secure users’ information. Additionally your account information is password protected so that only you have access to personal information that you supply. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. jufesnoon has implemented security rules and technical measures to protect personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Our employees and data processors, who have access to such data, are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes or if a user no longer desires our service, user’s can correct, update or remove their personally identifiable information provided to us, by contacting Customer service by or doing so on the login/registration page. Please note, changes may not be effective immediately.
Users who provide personally identifiable information at the time of submission will be asked whether they wish to receive future offers and updates from jufesnoon and may opt-in at that time by checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in for future offers and updates, your information will be kept in a secure database in order to alert you to new features, special offers, updated information and new services. If you no longer wish to receive these communications and wish to opt-out, you may do so by contacting
Questions or Comments